The four types of loading conditions: tensile, twist, in-plane bi-axial tension, and in-plane shear
Opening for PhD Candidates:
(NOTE: We almost always have PhD openings on different sponsored research projects and candidates having below Qualifications are encouraged to apply throughout the year)
Essential Qualification: MTech/ME degree in Solid Mechanics or Design or Applied Mechanics or Nanotechnology or Nanoscience or Computational Material Science
Desirable Qualification: DFT and Molecular Modeling of Solid Nanomaterials, Mechanics of Composites, Multiscale Modeling
Candidates with desirable qualification are encouraged to submit one page write-up and detailed CV to Dr. Shailesh Kundalwal (email@example.com) and copy to Mr. Vijay Choyal (firstname.lastname@example.org) via email with the subject line as “Application for PhD admission in ATOM Lab”.
Attached following things to email:
1. In one page write-up, the candidate may write abouthis/her past research work, any relevant research project done by the candidate, his/her idea for future research or views on the above research areas based on the literature search etc.
2. CV should include complete information such as academic grades/ percentage starting from Xth standard onwards with the details of year of passing, university or college, GATE score with year, discipline, marks, all India Rank, number of candidates appeared, contact details and a valid email id. Kindly mention the work experience in detail of related field.
Immediate vacancies exist for high calibre UG, PG and Doctoral candidates to join the ATOM Lab at IIT Indore for implementing novel short- and long-term research projects.
Note: Minimum internship period is 6 months and fill each and every details.
1. Apply for UG Internship - Application form (Open)
2. Apply for PG Internship - Application form (Open)
3. Apply for JRF/PhD Application form(Open)
News and Updates...